- SP SERIES exhaust systems are made of high-quality stainless steel in order to make the given model of exhaust system more affordable. Since the Suzuki and Kawasaki are set up similarly, this Akrapovic SLIP-ON SP SERIES exhaust system fits on both motorcycles. The system is designed for riders who want to make a primarily aesthetic modification to their bike at a reasonable price. The system also includes a built-in noise damper. You will also save incredible 7.5 kg compared to the stock muffler and get better handling.
Measurements of the Akrapovic SLIP-ON SP SERIES system on the SUZUKI V-STROM DL 1000 (without noise damper):
Power: the engine breathes nicely through the system, as shown by the power and torque curves. The power increase grows linearly all the way from the low end right to the top of the rpm range. Max. power of 96.7 HP is achieved at 8200 rpm.
Torque: the stock torque figures are substantially increased throughout the rpm range with the Akrapovic SLIP-ON SP SERIES. The increase is most noticeable at around 6000 rpm, which suits the character and purpose of the bike.
Benefits of choosing Akrapovic exhaust systems:
- 2 yr unlimited warranty covering manufacture defects
- Akrapovic design does not require aftermarket ECU mapping attention, unlike other brands
- Easy installation with very detailed instructions included
- Proprietary Titanium and Stainless Steel components made to be stronger and resist cracking
- 100% manufactured in house in Slovenia including carbon fiber
NOTE: Please check local laws before purchasing. Some modifications may be prohibited in some states.
There are currently no reviews for this product, be the first add a review and share your thoughts with other customers.