- Our sporty and lightweight SLIP-ON systems offer a great balance between price and performance and represent the first step in the exhaust system tuning process. The muffler outer sleeve is made of titanium, which gives a special hi-tech touch to our SLIP-ON SP Series system and reduces overall weight by 3.97 kg. We offer EC Type approval system with removable noise damper.
Measurements of the Akrapovic SLIP-ON EC Type approval system on the KAWASAKI Versys (without muffler insert):
Power & Torque: the exhaust system modification with the SLIP-ON system results in a major boost in performance, delivering a usable 72 HP at 8900 rpm on back wheel. But the increased power isn't available just at the top of the range; the system shows its quality already from 2000 rpm up through entire rpm range. The maximum power increase between the Akrapovic and the stock system is 4 HP at 5440 rpm. Additionally, the torque is substantially higher in the lower rpm area at 3000 rpm and in the middle of rpm area.
Benefits of choosing Akrapovic exhaust systems:
- 2 yr unlimited warranty covering manufacture defects
- Akrapovic design does not require aftermarket ECU mapping attention, unlike other brands
- Easy installation with very detailed instructions included
- Proprietary Titanium and Stainless Steel components made to be stronger and resist cracking
- 100% manufactured in house in Slovenia including carbon fiber
NOTE: Please check local laws before purchasing. Some modifications may be prohibited in some states.
There are currently no reviews for this product, be the first add a review and share your thoughts with other customers.